Highlights of qualifications:

Bachelor of Education graduate June 2021, eligible for BCTF certification in July, 2021. I have completed a STEM specific secondary education degree that has only been running for 2 years. This program is completely modern and is centered around the new BC curriculum and the universal design for learning.

Experience and ability to teach, manage, and organize students and sports players of grades K-10. Through my experience coaching, tutoring, and teaching I have had experience with almost every grade which has given me a base knowledge in how to handle each of those grades and some of the challenges those grades will likely present. 

High level of understanding and play of multiple sports such as field hockey, dance, and ultimate frisbee. I have played and enjoyed a wide variety of sports at a high level and have coached or taught many of them. This gives me huge confidence and skill if I was ever presented with the opportunity to teach, coach, or start a club in my future as a teacher.

Skilled in accommodating, communicating, and providing service to people of all ages and dispositions. Over my entire work experience I have dealt with a range of ages and dispositions. From kindergarten science summer camp to working for the strata of an old folks home at a golf course I have learned many skills in how to communicate and handle a variety of different people in many respects.

Standard First Aid CPR-C and AED certification. Always a valuable asset to have but it is comforting knowing that if an emergency arises that I can be of assistance and hopefully resolve a situation.